sábado, 5 de noviembre de 2011

Lushness - Haughty

Lushness - Haughty


She is a hustler , she's no good at all
She is a loser , she's a bum-bum-bum-bum
She lies , she scams , she's unreliable
She's is a sucker with good hands-hands-hands-hands


I know that the people is on her side
I know you said she's just a bitch astray-ay
She is a trash with an empty heart
And even I know this ain't smart

But Eva , I'm in love with her creations
And this type of love isn't rational , it's physical
Eva please don't cry , I will be all right
With reasons on side , I just can't deny
I hate that bitch

She is a damn by the devil's law
She is a haughty just for bum?-bum?-bum?-bum?
That girl's a snitch , she's unpredictable
She's got no punches , she got none-none-none-none

O-oh ... I kno-ow ...
Should've kill her , but can't
'Cause
She's a waste with a crooked heart
And even I know this ain't smart

But Eva , I'm in love with her creations
And this type of love isn't rational , it's physical
Eva please don't cry , I will be all right
With reasons on side , I just can't deny
I hate that bitch

And she's got my name
Written on her blacklist , her most wanted membership
So I guess it's full
She's a bitch
And I hear people talk (talk)
Trying to defend her , not seeing the reality
But I fight
I don't care

'Cause Eva I'm in love with her creations
And this type of love isn't rational, it's physical
Eva please don't cry , I will be all right
With reasons on side , I just can't deny
I hate that bitch (bitch)

Eva , I'm in love with her creations
And this type of love isn't rational , it's physical
Eva please don't cry , I will be all right
With reasons on side , I just can't deny
I hate that bitch

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario